Salsa is a great anytime treat! You can eat it with chips or use it as a condiment. Try this easy and fun to make recipe. It makes a very mild salsa without using chilies.
Ingredients: (What you need to have to make the recipe with)
2 cups of diced fresh tomatoes
1/2 cup of chopped white onion or green onion
a pinch of salt
a pinch of black pepper.
1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
A small bowl
Follow These Directions: (How you will make the recipe)
- Dice or cut 2 cups of fresh tomatoes into small cubes and add them to a small bowl.
- Dice or cut 1/2 cup of fresh white or green onion into small cubes and add them to a small bowl.
- Chop or cut 1/4 cup of cilantro and add it to the bowl
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve and eat your salsa with your favorite chips!