Lemon-Herb, Butter and Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (more, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- salt, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 more tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet (large enough to fit 2 fish fillets), heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat until heated but not smoking. To the hot skillet with olive oil. Heat up the oil and add the diced garlic. Saute the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, and white wine, salt, red pepper flakes and the Italian seasoning to the same pan with oil. Cook on medium-low heat for about 1 minute. until garlic softens a bit. Remove from heat. Add 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley, and 2 tablespoons of butter, off heat, to the sauce, stirring, until the butter melts and forms a creamy mixture.
- Serve with fish or chicken.