An Inside Look at Healthy Living...

Monday, March 13, 2017

Learn Something New Everyday

Learn Something New Everyday


I am 45 and not working for the time being.  Taking care of my Mother's affairs has not been easy with a full time job.  I decided to quit my teaching job for now, take a breather, and take care of myself and my family.  The silver lining here is that I now have time to learn something new, time that I never used to have while I have been playing super-Mommy for the last 10 years.  

My plan is to learn something new everyday and learn it well.  There are a few life skills such as cheese making, learning how to cook more complex French and Italian recipes, making homemade soap, crocheting and writing a cookbook.  Traveling is also on my to do list.  I can't wait to see what the future holds!