Salsa di Arugula, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Garlic
This is a salsa verde with a twist. The combination of Arugula, garlic gives it a kick! Use this salsa to liven up meat such as beef, chicken, pork or fish.
1/2 cup of Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
1/2 cup of finely chopped arugula
- 1/3 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped white onion
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon of chopped oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar
- sea salt to taste
1. Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well and add to a serving bowl.